Tuesday, February 9, 2010

a few things...
1) snow day today, though im not excited at all. i kinda wanted class actually...why?
2) the guy from booty text (refer to one of my earlier entries) just asked me to be his valentine. i dont like him at all...not in a romantic way i mean. he asked me if i liked him. i told him "i still dont know who i am and what i want to do, this is not the right time for me to date a guy." translation : i dont like you. but in all seriousness im proud of how i handled it. i used to be horrendous at rejecting guys. ive made quite a few guys cry....yeah.. my friend used to called the heartbreaker freshman year in college....wow...yayyy ive gotten better at dealing with guys who confess their feelings to me. go me!!!
im not really excited about this valentines day dinner that we re going on (thurs, im spending the real vday with girls!!!). but what the hell? free food, anyone? =p omg...im soooooooooooo bad. how can i pass up food though???nope i cant. its sin to say no to food.
3) housing problems!!!!! noooooooo!!!
goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment