Monday, May 18, 2009

May 18, 2009

Running fail yesterday. It was 11pm when I had the time to run and my parents wouldn't let me go outside alone at that time. To be honest, it is pretty scary to be out running that late at night. I don't know how I did it before. Anyway, I was pretty pissed off today because of something. So I went running and it certainly cheered me up and cleared my head. That's the thing I love the most about running; it always cheers me up, makes me feel powerful, and reassures me if I could run I can do anything. It sounds mad cheesy but it's so true.

Time: 4:53 to 5:25pm

Distance: House to Grove Ave, then ran along Grove until I got to James St. and ran back.

I definitely need to drink more water next time, at least half a bottle. I was extremely dehydrated during the run today and it felt horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment