Thursday, June 18, 2009

I am not feeling so great today. Something happened. Well, so I didn't go running as usual because I just didn't feel like it. I felt lazy and listless. To clear my head, I drove around town, and ended up in the park. It was almost 9 so it was almost completely dark outside. I saw this guy running. He was definitely working up a sweat and it saddened me that I didn't go running today because something stupid happened. =`( I would go right now but it's like 10 at night. So I will go for a run first thing tomorrow. I still need to run just because something unpleasant happens. I need to remember that running is what got me through so many hard times in my life (in the past year and a half anyway). This is something that will only make me feel bad for today; it won't go on past today. I am older now I really know better.
One good thing that happened today was I got my Hamsa bracelet in the mail, straight from Israel. I am never going to take it off, well, except when I am in the IV room making IV bags then I am required to take any kind of wristbands or bracelets off. =___=

No comments:

Post a Comment