Saturday, June 20, 2009

Wow, that was one of the many best runs I've ever been on. The distance wasn't that remarkable. 3 miles, my routine. However for some reason I just feel so good on the run. I didn't want it to end, but it was like 11 already and there was only a few cars on the road. O_O I needed to get home for my safety. Today's kind of humid so my shirt is soaked with sweat. Gotta shower now. =)I like how I wash my hair strictly and entirely based on my running schedule. As in, I wash my hair after each run. If I don't run on a particular day then I don't wash my hair that day. Therefore, I have been washing my hair 5 -6 times a week so far this summer. I do, though, shower once, if not twice, a day even if I don't run that day. Don't worry, I am very hygienic. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment