Friday, July 24, 2009

Let's see...I don't even know how to update this blog anymore since it's been like a week? A lot of happened this week and last week, compared to the rest of my uneventful summer.
I went to the beach last Friday. It was interesting. It was more fun than I thought it would be since I actually opened up and talked more than I usually did with the people whom I went with. People will treat you how you treat them. If you make them feel comfortable, they will be comfortable and make you feel comfortable. When I hang out with people that I don't really know well, I tend to be really shy. However last Friday I just tried to be myself and contributed to the conversations and it was pretty awesome. I am going to work on that more - to not be as shy.
Saturday, I went to Chantalle's bbq after work. She lives in Scotch Plains, which is like 15 minutes from where I live. That place is a piece of heaven. Her house isn't that big; however it's really nicely decorated. Her pool house is HUGE, so is her pool. Only about ten people were there, and she hired a chef and an assistant. Wow, and I thought the economy wasn't doing well. There she was, hiring a chef and an assistant. From the way they talked, I think the chef serves at her house a lot. Her life is really awesome. Though I am not exactly the jealous type, I wish I had her life. lol
As far as running is concerned, I still have problems running after a day of work. However I run on average 4 times a week, 4.5 - 5 miles each time. So it's all right. I am planning on increase my run by .5 mile every week or two weeks, and run a half-marathon (13.1 miles) by next summer.
As far as reading is concerned, I have been reading whenever I can, whatever that interests me the most. This book in particular, intrigued me a good deal. However I wasn't able to read it again yesterday because it was somehow wrapped I didn't want to unwrap it if I wasn't going to buy it. I am going to Barnes&Noble to read again later on today.
I have read about Mane n' Tail for a while now. I finally bought the original shampoo and conditioner last night. They are supposed to make my hair thick, shiny, and all that, and most shockingly, longer. After trying both the shampoo and the conditioner, I have to say that they're different from the other hair products that I've used (which is like, three products lol). My hair does seem stronger, thicker, and shinier after the first application. I really can't wait till after I've used them for longer. However, for best results, I am going to alternate hair products. I am still going to use Pantene ProV, and maybe Tresemme. I am excited!
Today I want to go somewhere fun to shop. I was thinking of driving to Premium's Crossing (I think it's called that) or Jersey Gardens at least. I will figure something out...in the next 20 minutes or so.

1 comment: