Thursday, July 30, 2009

Today is a beautiful Thursday. I got up around 10, slept at 12:30 last night. I then drove my mom to work, went to Stop&Shop to buy a chapstick, then went to my friend's house, that's where I am right now. Last night, I went to Josh's sublet house for a movie night with some brothers. It was nice. We watched Yes Man. Around 5, I will go shopping for a pair of running shoes that I have been meaning to buy in the past month, because I practically have no running shoes to wear, my old ones are completely done. Tomorrow I am hanging out with Eugenia, Carmen might tag along. Then Saturday I have work, and going to Mo's house for poker and drinks at night, then I have work again on Sunday, Monday - Wed. Argh! I dread working so much. Not only is it tiring, it's also freaking stressful. The only thing that's good about it is the money I get from it. I am so sick of it. However, it's still the best job that I could possibly get. I am sure retail pharmacy is horrible on a higher level and the pay isn't as great.
A lot has happened so far this week. Good and bad, also it was a little bit of an emotional rollercoaster. But now things are calm.
Also lately, I have been thinking about becoming more socialable. I am tired of being shy out of my comfort zone. It's a huge deal to be able to step out of my comfort zone and do things that I wouldn't normally do and hang out with people that I wouldn't normally hang out with. Surely, there are cautions though. I wouldn't hang out with anyone who's a bitch. If I hang out with this person, and he/she turns out to be an asshole, then of course I am not going to hang out with them again. I believe that who a person hangs out with says a lot about the person. It's always important not to associate yourself with people who bring you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment