Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tired beyond belief

1) I am working five days again this week. I originally only had three days but I decided to cover for someone both Saturday and Sunday, even though I have a bbq to go to Saturday. I really can't pass up about $230......then I have work again Monday through Wednesday the following week, then next weekend. So basically between now and next Wednesday I have one day off. I am so tired. I am beyond tired. I know I am whining but I can't get over how tired I am. I am trying to stay up till 7 then just pass out, till tomorrow morning.
2) Running. I started running 4.5 - 5 miles every time I go running. Reason being there is a possibility that I am gaining weight from running 3 miles during each run. It is ridiculous but books and magazines are saying that if a runner's body gets adjusted to doing a certain distance each day or like five days a week, if the runner consumes the same amount of calories, he/she might gain weight because the body isn't working as hard as before. So I started running more last Sunday. Sources always say that 6 miles a day is the perfect number of miles to run for fitness and endurance. That takes a lot of time. I don't know if I can devote a little over an hour to run every day when school starts. Stretching, warming up, and cooling off are included in that a little over an hour period of time but still. Also I need to do a cardio workout other than running once a week. I need to find something to do. Since my bike is gone, and my swimming goggles are nowhere to be found, and that I absolutely hate the gym, I don't know what to do.
3) Speaking of bikes, I need to purchase a bike. They're so expensive nowadays wtf? The same bike that I got two years ago somehow is like $150 now. I got it for less than $90. WTF?!
4)I am going to the beach this Friday. That should be fun. Going for a run in the morning first.
5) Napping outdoor is amazing. Apparently, employees are not allowed to napped during breaks. WTF?! So today I went to this courtyard of Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and napped. It was so beautiful outside. I was in the shade, and the wind was just blowing in my face. Life was great for that 40 minutes. I can't wait to nap there again tomorrow.
6) I really like being outdoor. Tomorrow after I come home from work, given if I get enough sleep tonight, I am going to lie down on the grass in the park and just relax. It'll be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment